Tottenham vs Liverpool: 6 things we learnt in Klopp's first game
1. Jurgen Klopp is a Divock Origi fan... Who would have thought? The new Liverpool manager told BTsport reporter before the match kickoff that he was after the young Belgium striker but he felt he was too expensive at that time.
2. Liverpool's shape was 4-3-2-1 with Lallana and Coutinho behind Origi while Milner, Lucas and Emre Can protected the back four.
3. Kane still seems to lack the killer instinct he had last season... He had a couple of chances which he would have scored last season, hopefully the England can get back to form.
4. Liverpool played a pressing game which seems to frustrate Pochetinno's side as they struggle in the first 20mins of the match but later got into the game.
5. Emre Can was immense, worked so hard for Liverpool and Sakho wasn't bad too, the French defender made some vital blocks to stop Tottenham.
6. Both teams struggled to get the ball to their playmakers (Eriksen and Coutinho) or should I say they were not given space to operate?
A 0-0 draw at White hart lane is not a bad start for Jurgen Klopp as Liverpool were missing a lot of key players in the match.